We’re HEBS Digital, the digital marketing agency that pioneered book-direct strategies for hundreds of hotels around the world. Since 2001, we’ve worked with global chains, independent boutique hotels, and non-hotel accommodations to drive more direct bookings through website design and digital marketing, from SEO, SEM, and online advertising to content, email, and social media marketing. We’re looking for a Senior Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join the team in our New York office.
Interested in creating, analyzing, and tracking paid-search marketing campaigns? As a Senior SEM Specialist at HEBS Digital, you’ll work across a roster of hotels to formulate bidding and keyword strategies, as well as monitor, test, and adjust campaigns to raise click-through and conversion rates. You’ll also work directly with account teams and clients to contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy for some of the world’s most popular places to stay.
Responsibilities of a Senior SEM Specialist include:
- Manage Search Engine Marketing Campaigns on Google, Bing/Yahoo (via Adobe Media Optimizer)
- Maintain and track spend across all SEM campaigns
- Monitor SEM performance - tracking, analysis and reporting via Adobe Analytics
- Achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for SEM campaigns on a monthly basis
- Provide recommendations for budget planning
- Support Account Managers on all SEM issues
- Create ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis and optimizations
- Liaise with Copywriting & SEO Dept. to synchronize organic and paid search and increase efficiencies and conversions
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- 2-4 years of SEM experience
- 4-year college degree required; BS/BA in Marketing or Business Preferred.
- Google Adwords experience is a must. Google Certified Professional preferred.
- Experience with web analytics technology such as Adobe Media Optimizer /Adobe Analytics
- Experience optimizing SEM campaigns through ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting and landing page optimizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and manage expectations of clients, internal departments and management
- Excellent data analysis skills and strong computer proficiency required
- Strong Excel skills are crucial
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Fast learner with strong problem solving skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Casual office environment
- 401K benefits
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Quarterly team outings, from bowling to karaoke and river cruises
- Monthly team lunches
- Weekly happy hours
- Summer Fridays
- Commuter program
- Learning and development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email ApplicationAccommodation@hebsdigital.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.