Role and Responsibilities
Copy Department Management:
- Leverage effective presentation skills to persuade internal and external clients to execute work that exceeds basic requirements of the brief
- Manage direct reports (Junior Copywriters, Copywriters, Senior Copywriters) in their efforts to research, conceptualize and write original copy and creative strategies
- Manage and mentor direct reports guiding their overall development and skills in line with creative group standards
- Oversee resource management to ensure all deliverables are met
- Coach and develop direct report(s) by creating individual development plans, providing on the job learning and ensuring attendance at relevant training courses
- Participate in marketing for the agency, such as contributing to whitepapers and leading webinars
Copywriting for Select Clients:
- Concept, write and edit original copy across all channels and platforms while maintaining the unique voice of the brand across all consumer touch points
- Understand each client’s product offerings and target audience while having the ability to uniquely position them through tone of voice
- Collaborate with a variety of teams from strategy, creative, project management, account management as well as client stakeholders to develop copy that supports strategic concepts
- Attend team and client meetings as requested
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and development of creative strategy
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual and copy direction of our clients’ online branding and advertising initiatives
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative strategy execution
- Present and communicate creative copy solutions with clarity, effectively selling in ideas to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Preferred Skills & Education Requirements:
Candidates should have a four-year degree. Either a BA or BS is acceptable. Preferred disciplines include: English, Communications, Marketing, Business, Hospitality
7+ years of experience; agency preferred
Please reply with resume, cover letter, and salary expectations.
Location: 1 Penn Plaza, Manhattan, New York City
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits + PTO + Medical/Dental + 401K/SIMPLE IRA
Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
About HeBS Digital
HeBS Digital is the hospitality industry’s leading digital technology, full-service digital marketing and consulting firm (www.HeBSDigital.com).
HeBS Digital has pioneered many of the best practices in hospitality technology and digital marketing. The firm has won over 400 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, IAC Awards, and others.
A diverse client portfolio of hospitality clients: from restaurants to major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel chains, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are benefiting from HeBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise.